Calling all women in social media!
Check out the five things you can do to prepare for Digital Sisterhood Month 2011 (December 1-31) below. Listen to the audio blog too: http://cinch.fm/anandaleeke/317957.
1) Post one or more of the Digital Sisterhood Month badges on your social media sites to let your friends, fans, and followers know you are proud to celebrate Digital Sisterhood Month. Dariela Cruz, an amazing graphic designer, created the badges. Follow her on Twitter: http://twitter.com/darielacruz.
2) Subscribe to Digital Sisterhood Network’s blog for early bird updates about Digital Sisterhood Month. http://digitalsisterhood.wordpress.com
3) LIKE the Digital Sisterhood Network’s Facebook page and visit the page during the week of November 28 for early bird updates about the Digital Sisterhood Sheros Tribute (begins December 1) and Fierce Living Campaign (begins December 5). www.facebook.com/digitalsisterhood
4) Follow the Digital Sisterhood Network on Twitter and Tumblr for early bird updates about Digital Sisterhood Month events. http://twitter.com/digitalsisterhd and http://digitalsisterhood.tumblr.com
5) Retweet and share Facebook posts about Digital Sisterhood Month with your followers, friends, and fans. Be sure to use the Digital Sisterhood Month’s Twitter hashtag in your tweets: #dsmonth.