Hello Digital Sisters! Hello Digital Brothers! Hello Digital Sisterhood Network Community!
2012 is going to be a great year for us all! What is your theme for the year? Does it include a theme song? Have you selected words or intentions (we like to call them our personal mantras) to guide you through the year? What about vision boards or vision books (one of our personal favorites)? Have you made one? What does it reflect? Have you established any 2012 goals or prepared a bucket list of things you are planning to do? Do they include any special trips to fabulous places? We wanna know all about your 2012 plans. So share your thoughts in the comment section below or on our Facebook page.
What’s Coming to Digital Sisterhood Network in 2012
From January 1, 2012 to September 30, 2012, Digital Sisterhood Network (DSN) will limit its online and offline activity to its weekly #DigitalSisterhood Wednesday celebration on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Survey Monkey. During this time period, DSN founder Ananda Leeke will be focused on completing and publishing her book, Digital Sisterhood, a memoir.
If you get lonely and need some Digital Sisterhood content, conversation, and community, check out the list of things to do below.
- For content: Read 2010 and 2011 blog posts on the DSN web site: http://digitalsisterhood.wordpress.com.
- For content: Visit Digital Sisterhood Radio and listen to the 2009, 2010, and 2011 shows in the archives: http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/42015.
- For conversation and community: Join the weekly #DigitalSisterhood Wednesdays Twitter and Facebook celebrations: http://twitter.com/digitalsisterhd and www.facebook.com/digitalsisterhood. Each week there will be a discussion question, inspiring comment, video link, blog link, or photo link posted that will ask for your comments on DSN Twitter and Facebook. Drop by and share your thoughts with other digital sisters. Also, tweet your favorite digital sisters and use the #Digitalsisterhood hashtag to say hello.
- For conversation and community: Select one to five new digital sisters to follow on Twitter each month. Engage in conversation with them.
- For conversation and community: Participate in a Twitter chat with other digital sisters once each month. If you can’t find one that meets your needs, create one and host it. Your digital sisters will show up!
- For conversation and community: Plan a local meetup or field trip with your digital sisters in your community. It’s always good to get together with other digital sisters for some fun times and great conversations! Use the Digital Sisterhood Month meetup model of selecting a woman-owned yoga studio, boutique, cafe, restaurant, coffee/tea shop, gallery or museum as the meetup site. Take photos, record audio blogs or videos, and/or write a blog about your Digital Sisterhood meetup. Post your social media on #Digitalsisterhood Wednesdays Twitter celebration or the Digital Sisterhood Facebook page.
- For conversation and community: Schedule a Skype or FreeConferenceCall.com call (one hour or 90 minutes) with some of your digital sisters in other cities. Select a topic to discuss (i.e. 2012 goals, social media topics, self-care, healthy living with fitness and food choices, creativity, social good causes to support, social media conferences and seminars to attend, business issues, books, fun experiences, family matters, favorite wines, shopping tips, fashion and beauty, music, etc). Blog about what you learned from the call. Post your blog on the Digital Sisterhood Facebook page.
Enjoy your new year! And thank you for your creative energy, contributions, and community support!
Digital Sisterhood Network