Early Bird DC Event News for Digital Sisterhood Month
Calling all Washington, DC area social media women!
Join Digital Sisterhood Network (DSN) for the following DC events during Digital Sisterhood Month (be sure you register for each event).
1) December 1 @5:30 pm: The Heart of Haiti at Macy’s Metro Center and Blogger Reception
2) December 2 @8:00 am-9:00 am: Breakfast Meetup at Teaism Dupont Circle (the event will end promptly at 9:00 am so some participants can walk to the TEDxDupont Circle event that begins at 9:30 am)
3) December 4 @2:00 pm-3:00 pm: Museum Meetup at the National Museum of Women in the Arts
4) December 6 @6:30 pm-8:00 pm: DC She Writes Fall/Winter Meetup at Teaism, Penn Quarter
5) December 13 @7:00 pm - 9:00 pm: Fierce Living in Fashion Tweetup at Violet Boutique in Adams Morgan
Seven Things You Can Do Before Digital Sisterhood Month in December:
1) Visit DSN web site during the week of November 28 for more information about Digital Sisterhood Month’s online and DC events: http://digitalsisterhood.wordpress.com.
2) LIKE DSN on Facebook: www.facebook.com/digitalsisterhood.
3) Follow DSN on Twitter: http://twitter.com/digitalsisterhd.
4) Tweet about Digital Sisterhood Month events by using the hashtag #DSMonth.
5) Participate in #DigitalSisterhood Wednesday, a weekly Twitter party for women in social media, on November 30 and introduce your digital sisters to DSN and #DSMonth.
6) Watch DSN founder Ananda Leeke’s Thanksgiving video that introduces the 2011 theme of #DSMonth which is ”Celebrate the 4 Fs of Women’s Health: Feelings, Food, Fitness & Fierce Living.” http://vimeo.com/32661975
7) Grab a #DSMonth badge and use it on your Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites. http://digitalsisterhood.tumblr.com/post/13236369339/calling-all-women-in-social-media-check-out-the