Yoga is a great way to release stress from our digital lives. Join Digital Sisterhood Network for two yoga field trips during Digital Sisterhood Month 2011. See the details below.
Things You Need to Know
- You must REGISTER ONLINE and PAY in advance for the yoga classes at the studios. Availability is based on a first come, first serve basis.
- Digital Sisterhood Network did NOT make any special arrangements or secure any discounts for the yoga classes.
- Digital Sisterhood Network selected Embrace DCand Tranquil Space because they are women-owned yoga studios. Faith Hunter owns Embrace DC. Kimberly Wilson owns Tranquil Space. Faith and Kimberely are amazing yoga teachers, writers, social do gooders, and entrepreneurs who practice digital sisterhood 100% in all they do!
- Ananda Leeke, Digital Sisterhood Network founder, will attend both yoga classes. She’ll be wearing a Digital Sisterhood t-shirt!
Yoga Field Trips
1) December 2 @6:15 pm-7:15 pm - Vinyasa Flow class ($17 - for all levels) taught by Shawna Renee at Embrace DC, 1650 Columbia Road, NW, 2nd Floor, Washington, DC - 202.525.1083 (located in Adams Morgan - several blocks from Columbia Heights Metro Station on Green/Yellow Line)
Click on the link to find, register, and pay $17 for the December 2nd class (REGISTER online in advance because the class fills up quickly): http://embracedc.com/classes/class-schedule.
2) December 10 @2:15 pm-3:45 pm - Yin Yang class ($18 - for all levels) taught by Danielle Polen at Tranquil Space, 1632 17th Street, NW, Washington, DC - 202.328.9642 (located several blocks from Dupont Circle Metro Station on Red Line)
Click on the link to find, register, and pay $18 for the December 10th class (REGISTER online in advance because the class fills up quickly): http://www.tranquilspace.com/yoga/schedule.html.